Offering a Southern take on the moody atmosphere, seismic heft, and brash dynamics of modern rock, Tennessee rockers 10 Years emerged in the early 2000s with a versatile fusion of post-grunge, hard rock, and alternative metal. The group’s gold-certified third studio LP, The Autumn Effect, brought them into the mainstream, where they have since remained firmly established via chart-climbing subsequent efforts like Feeding the Wolves (2010), From Birth to Burial (2015), and Violent Allies (2020). 10 Years were formed in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1999. Guitarist Ryan “Tater” Johnson and drummer Brian Vodinh filled out the group’s first lineup with lead vocalist Mike Underdown, guitarist Matt Wantland, and bassist Lewis Cosby; in 2001, Cosby left the band and Andy Parks became 10 Years’ new bassist. That same year, the group …
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.