A versatile and energetic four-piece based out of Dover, Delaware, Awake at Last combine elements of heavy metal, hardcore, post-grunge, electronica, and hard rock into a driving melodic sound bolstered by lyrical themes of positivity and spirituality.
The group came together in the early 2010s, eventually settling on a lineup consisting of vocalist Vincent Torres, drummer Jon Finney, and guitarists Eric Blackway and Imran Xhelili. In 2014 they released their debut EP King of the World, followed by the one-off singles “Questions” and “Never Be a Memory” in 2015 and 2016, respectively. High-profile shows alongside contemporaries like Ice Nine Kills, Adelitas Way, and Famous Last Words preceded the release of the band’s full-length debut, 2019’s Change.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.