Big Boogie is known as a rapper/song writer, born in Louisiana and raised in Memphis. He recently dropped an EP called, Final Nightmare which has feature appearances by, Yo Gotti, Moneybagg Yo, and Dej Loaf. “Mental Healing,” which is track 5, the song pulled in over a million streams and views since its release. Big Boogie dropped a visual with Moneybagg Yo for their song called Thuggin, produced by GT Film Productions. In our interview below Big Boogie discussed his past hardships, signing to Yo Gotti’s Label CMG, dropping an upcoming album, and more. Final Nightmare is streaming on all digital platforms, make sure you watch Thuggin video featuring Moneybagg Yo.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.