Walking the fine line between outlaw country and hard rock, Cory Marks is a burly modern Southern rocker for the 2020s. As steeped in active rock as backwoods country, Marks defined his aesthetic with the very name of his debut single “Outlaws & Outsiders,” a cut that also featured a crew of cameos that summarized his world view: It featured country vet Travis Tritt, Five Finger Death Punch singer Ivan Moodyand Mötley Crüe guitarist Mick Mars. Marks’ ease moving between metal and country distinguished his 2020 debut Who I Am and helped him bring in fans on both sides of the
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.