Making a splash on the Montreal death metal scene with their 1993 demo Ungentle Exhumation, Cryptopsy were immediately recognized in Europe after signing to Germany’s Invasion Records the following year. Consisting of vocalist Lord Worm, guitarists Jon Levasseur and Miguel Roy, bassist Eric Langlois and drummer Flo Mounier, the band released their first album Blasphemy Made Flesh on the aforementioned label, followed by a Canadian supporting tour. Moving to Sweden’s Wrong Again Records in 1996, Cryptopsy’s next effort was the eight-song EP None So Vile, which came out immediately before Lord Worm quit the band to pursue a full-time job at a beer company. Immediately replaced by ex-Infestation frontman Mike Disalvo, Cryptopsy continued on with their third album, 1998’s Whisper Supremacy, which was recorded for Century Media. And Then You’ll Beg was issued in 2000, and Century Media reissued their early recordings the following year.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.