Debuting in the early 2000s under fictitious monikers Sgt. Serpent, Chuck Knuckles, Utah Biggs, Arm, and John Gredal, the Seattle-based Christian outfit Demon Hunter deliver aggressive yet emotionally stirring heavy metal recalling a blend of Metallica, Slayer, and Godsmack. After ten years and a half-dozen releases, they hit a U.S. chart peak with 2014’s Extremist and its follow-ups, 2017’s Outlive and 2019’s War and Peace.
At their inception, the band hooked up with producer Aaron Sprinkle (MxPx, Relient K) for their Solid State self-titled debut, which appeared in fall of 2002. Their individual identities were later revealed as brothers (and ex-Training for Utopia members) vocalist Ryan Clarkand guitarist Don Clark, drummer Jesse Sprinkle (ex-Poor Old Lu), bassist Joe Dunn, and guitarist Kris McCaddon (ex-Embodyment).
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.