Jones County, Georgia’s Demun Jones is probably best known as the songwriting and singing replacement for Brooks Buford in the groundbreaking country and Southern rap duo Rehab. Born and raised in Jones County, which is located just north of Macon, Jones grew up absorbing all kinds of music, from country and Southern rock to Marvin Gaye and Motown, but it was discovering N.W.A. and rap when he was ten years old that really set him on his musical course. When Buford left Rehab, the other founding member, Danny Boone, kept the Rehab name and tabbed Jones to join him in a reconstituted version of the duo (which had actually grown into a quintet by this time), a spot Jones kept for the next ten years, contributing songs and vocals to 2005’s Graffiti the World and 2010’s Welcome Home. He released his first solo album, Jones Country, an impressive country/hip-hop set that chronicled life in his native Georgia, on Colt Ford‘s Average Joe label in the summer of 2014. Returning two years later with his follow-up LP, #Beast, Jones enlisted an all-star cast of Southern rap collaborators including the Lacs, Colt Ford, Big Smo, and Jelly Roll. A deluxe version of #Beast was released in early 2017, including eight remixed bonus tracks. The next year, Jones delivered a new full-length album called Jones in Ya Speaker, and a duet album with Upchurch called The Oven. Jones returned to his solo career for 2019’s Demun, which featured cameos by Long Cut, Struggle Jennings, and JJ & Sissy.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.