Employing a punishing but affable blend of hard rock and heavy metal, Fozzy is a San Antonio, Texas-based outfit fronted by WWE (formerly WWF) wrestler Chris Jericho. Emerging in 1999, the group issued two collections of mostly cover songs before shifting their focus to all-original material with the release of 2005’s All That Remains. Since then, Jericho and core members Rich Ward (guitar) and Frank Fontsere (drums) have issued a string of Billboard-charting efforts like Sin and Bones (2012), Judas (2017), and Boombox (2022) that pair glossed-up modern metal with classic hard rock.
According to a series of short online films, Fozzy originated as a legendary American metal band who, unable to get out of their record contract, spent 20 years in Japan. When they returned to the U.S., lead singer Moongoose McQueen and the rest of the group found that artists like the Scorpions and Ozzy Osbourne had become stars by stealing Fozzy’s material. In reality, Fozzy is led by WWE wrestler Chris Jericho, with the remainder of the group initially consisting of Atlanta rap-metal outfit Stuck Mojo.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.