THE STAGE OF DOOM SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Experience the Most EXTREME Eating Challenges on Planet Earth. The Stage of DOOM Will Burn Your Soul & make You Cry! You’ve Been Warned. Enter At Your Own Risk! Enter If You Dare!
If have been dropped on your head as a baby or think you have what it takes then enter The Stage of DOOM!
Spaces Are Limited. Sign Up Today: email@example.com
Stay tuned for Wrestling & Live Music Schedule
SATURDAY JULY 23rd
11 AM – Doors
1 PM – Doughnuts of Death Challenge
2 PM – The Spicy Tacos of Hell Challenge
3 PM – The Hot Diggity Dog Ziggity Boom Challenge
4 PM – The Burning BBQ Pork Challenge
5 PM – Fuego Box Choco Challenge
6 PM – The Deep Dish Doom Challenge
SUNDAY JULY 24TH
11 AM – Doors
12 PM – Slaytanic Burrito Challenge
1 PM – The Italian Beef of Spicy Love Challenge
2 PM – Bobbing For Reaper Peppers Challenge
3 PM – Booze & Infuse Cocktail Competition – $500 Grand Prize
4:30 PM – Puckerbutt Pepper Company Presents The Guinness Book of World Records Reaper Eating Challenge – $1000 Grand Prize
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.