con for Hire are an anthemic, guitar-based rock band that pair heavy riffs and electronic flourishes with soaring vocals and empowering lyrics. The band’s 2011 Tooth & Nail debut Scripted brought them mainstream success, and they continued to remain at the fore of the modern rock scene with independently released efforts like You Can’t Kill Us (2016) and Amorphous (2021). Formed in Decatur, Illinois in 2007, Icon for Hire revolves arounds core members Ariel Bloomer (vocals) and Shawn Jump (guitar). Although they do not call themselves a Christian rock band, as with their influences U2 and Paramore, many of their songs deal with spiritual themes. Between 2007 and 2009, the band released two EPs and toured much of the Midwest, building a loyal fan following along the way. They released their debut full-length album, Scripted, on Tooth & …
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.