Jonny Craig built his reputation for heartfelt lyrics and mature, occasionally soul-inspired vocals through his membership with the post-hardcore bands Westerhalts, Ghost Runner on Third, and especially Dance Gavin Dance and Emarosa — the last two of which released their albums on the Rise label. Craig has attributed his gospel and R&B influences to his grandmother, and as he grew as a singer, that part of his upbringing became increasingly prominent. Despite struggles with substance abuse, he has had a remarkably productive and varied career — one that has also involved recordings with Isles & Glaciers, as well as several guest appearances. His first solo album, A Dream Is a Question You Don’t Know How to Answer, was issued on Rise in 2009 and was his most restrained and nuanced work to that point. After Live at Bamboozle 2010, he released an EP, Find What You Love and Let It Kill You, in 2013.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.