Based in San Antonio, Kingdom Collapse are a metalcore band whose strong melodicism helps their sound lean more toward hard rock. Although active since the mid-2010s, their audience grew significantly in the latter part of the decade, particularly with the release of 2018’s War Inside EP and subsequent singles.
Formed in 2013 by singer/guitarist Jonathan Norris, guitarist Robert Flores, bassist Blake Suarez, and drummer David Sanchez, the Texas quartet issued their first EP, Common Ground, in 2014 and began to establish themselves as a tight live unit, opening for bands like We Came as Romans and As I Lay Dying. Riff-heavy with melodic choruses and punishing breakdowns, Kingdom Collapse continued to dial in their sound and found their stride with a series of singles that led up to the 2018 release of War Inside, their second EP. Songs like “Suffer” and “Payback” picked up steam on streaming platforms in 2019, setting the table for their powerful 2020 single “Uprise.”
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.