Lunay (aka Jefnier Osorio) is a Puerto Rican rapper and Latin trap singer whose charting collaborations with artists such as Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA, Bad Bunny, and Zion & Lennoxresulted in him scoring his own recording contract. In 2019 he issued no less than ten singles under his own name and another half-dozen collaborations, as well as his debut album, Épico. Possessed of a slightly grainy baritone with a smooth delivery, his singles “A Solas,” its remix “Legale,” and “Soltera” (featuring producers Chris Jeday and Gaby Music) registered on streaming charts across the U.S. and the Caribbean, while his videos have garnered close to a billion views. Lunay returned in 2021 with his follow-up album, El Niño.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.