MicroMania Tour is a high powered, explosive, athletic Pro Wrestling show with just the right touch of comedy thrown in to make for a unforgettable BIG event not necessarily BIG people!!
These micro athletes may be short in stature but are giants in the world of entertainment where they will keep you on your feet screaming from the opening bell through the Main Event!
MicroMania Tour sells out on a consistent basis Whether your venue holds 100, 500, or 5000 MicroMania Tour will fill it. Our typical show consists of a 90 minute action packed event featuring 2 MicroMania singles matches, and a Main Event Battle Royal featuring all the stars of of MicroMania making for a unforgettable finale.
If you want to be the talk of the town and see your sales skyrocket MicroMania Tour is for you. Our MicroMania Stars have been featured in Jack Black’s Hit Movie Nacho Libre, on MTV, Spike TV, Conan O’Brien, Jerry Springer, WWE, Tik Tok, Nascar, TMZ, Jackass 3D, Mini Kiss, as well as many other TV shows and movies.
MicroMania Tour will also be releasing a Documentary/ TV Show soon so stay tuned. After you leave our MicroMania Show, you are guaranteed to be a MicroMania Fan for life!!
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.