Linchpins in the fertile gothic metal scene of the 1990s, Portugal’s Moonspell became regional favorites with the releases of their first two albums. They took the European continent by storm in 1998 with their chart-topping third effort, Sin/Pecado. Employing a dark and doomy amalgam of steely guitar riffs, lush gothic textures, and harsh yet melodic hooks, the band have continued to find favor both at home and abroad with acclaimed outings like Darkness and Hope (2001), Alpha Noir (2012), and Hermitage (2021). Founded in 1992 by vocalist and sole constant member Fernando Ribeiro, Moonspell debuted on Century Media in 1995 with the black metal opus Wolfheart. The well-received Irreligious arrived the following year and saw the band pivot to a more goth-metal aesthetic, a stylistic choice that they would refine on 1998’s Sin/Pecado.
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.