Puerto Rican songwriter and producer Mora pushes reggaetón forward with an atmospheric, reflective style that mixes trap, tropical, and alternative. He collaborated with stars such as Joyce Santana, Farruko, and Bad Bunnybefore releasing his eclectic debut album, Primer Día de Clases, in 2021. Two follow-ups appeared in 2022: Microdosis arrived in April while Paraiso appeared in November.
Gabriel Mora Quintero was born in Bayamón, Puerto Rico in 1992. After watching his cousin produce tracks, he began making music of his own in 2015, working with artists like Eladio Carrión and Jon Z before he started uploading his originals to SoundCloud. Several tracks appeared in 2017, with “Pensabas” (featuring Brray, Carrión, and Joyce Santana) emerging as a major word-of-mouth hit. 2018’s “Que Habilidad” followed suit, and Noah Assad, manager of superstar Bad Bunny, signed Mora to Rimas Entertainment. The artist continued releasing songs at a rapid pace, including “Si Tu No Estas” (with Myke Towers) and 2019’s “El Recuerdo.” He made several appearances on Bad Bunny‘s record-breaking 2020 full-length YHLQMDLG, guesting on the song “Una Vez” and co-producing two others. Mora’s debut album, Primer Día de Clases (“First Day of School”), arrived in 2021, including collaborations with Farruko, Jhay Cortez, Lunay, and others. One of its songs, “Volando,” was remixed with Bad Bunny and Sechand became a major streaming hit. Mora’s sophomore album, Microdosis, appeared in April 2022, aided by guest spots from Feid, Jhay Cortez, and Elena Rose. He followed it the same year with Paraiso, a second full-length. Among its 14 tracks were collaborations with De La Ghetto on “AirBnB” and Danny Ocean on “Eivissa.” The latter entered the Top Latin Albums charts at number four and landed in the Top 200 album list.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.