Emerging from the booming South Florida metal scene of the mid- to late ’90s, Miami’s Nonpoint traffic in a dynamic mix of styles incorporating elements of hard rock, rap, and alternative and nu metal. The group’s neck-snapping riffs and groove-heavy flow found mainstream success in the early 2000s via chart-topping albums like Statement (2000), Development (2002), and Recoil (2004), the latter of which included a muscular rendering of Phil Collins‘ “In the Air Tonight,” which was featured in the 2006 film Miami Vice. The group maintained a respectable level of popularity over the ensuing years, pairing emotionally charged lyrics with uncompromising sonic heft, returning to the charts in 2010 with The Miracle. In 2018 the group issued its tenth studio effort, the aptly named X, celebrating two decades together.
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.