American rock quartet Picturesque injected pop melody into their aggressive post-hardcore delivery, similar to bands like I See Stars, Hands Like Houses, and Sleeping with Sirens. Formed in Lexington, Kentucky, the band is comprised of vocalist Kyle Hollis, guitarists Dylan Forrester and Zach Williamson, and bassist Jordan Greenway. The group got started in 2014 and also included founding members drummer Cole Clark and original bassist Robert Mote, who both parted ways with Picturesque in 2016. Their first release, 2014’s self-titled EP, featured three songs (including debut single “Speak Softly”) that would later appear in acoustic form on the Broken Home Sessions EP and the fleshed out Monstrous Things EP, which arrived in 2015. In the summer of 2017, Picturesque issued their debut LP, Back to Beautiful, which included singles “Fake Fiction,” “New Face,” and “Honestly.”
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.