Formed by guitarist Luca Turilli and keyboardist Alex Staropoli, Rhapsody of Fire is an Italian band who pioneered the symphonic power metal subgenre by using massive classical orchestration and choirs alongside rock instrumentation. Formerly known as Rhapsody, Rhapsody of Fire was created as a quintet during the late ’90s. Provocatively, their first four albums — 1997’s Legendary Tales, 1998’s Symphony of Enchanted Lands, 2000’s Dawn of Victory, and 2002’s Power of the Dragonflame — were all part of a conceptually linked, mythical song cycle dubbed The Emerald Sword Saga that, in turn, initiated the multi-volume The Algalord Chronicles. Its second cycle, The Dark Secret Saga, was initiated by 2004’s Symphony of Enchanted Lands, Vol. 2: Dark Secret, and continued with 2006’s Triumph or Agony utilizing a 70-piece orchestra and choir. The final part of the Algalord cycle began with 2010’s The Frozen Tears of Angels, continued with the 35-minute EP The Cold Embrace of Fear: A Dark Romantic Symphony at the end of the year, and concluded with 2011’s From Chaos to Eternity closing out the Dark Secret Saga. In the aftermath, Turilli amicably parted ways with the band, initiating a period of lineup changes. 2016’s Dark Wings of Steel marked Rhapsody of Fire’s first standalone album. In 2018, they issued The Eighth Mountain, initiating The Nephilim’s Empire Saga; it was extended on the I’ll Be Your Hero EP in June 2021, and the full-length Glory for Salvation that followed later that year.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.