Rings of Saturn is a progressive, technical deathcore outfit from the Bay Area. Emerging in 2009, the band’s 2010 debut long-player, Embryonic Anomaly, introduced audiences to their labyrinthine meld of thrash and technical death metal with lyrics about alien life forms. The band was originally conceived as a studio project by high school friends Lucas Mann (guitars, bass, and keyboards), Peter Pawlak (vocals), and Brent Silletto (drums). Mann remains the lone original member. The band issued its first track, “Abducted,” as an internet-only single and gained attention across the globe. They followed it with the self-released full-length Embryonic Anomaly in May of 2010. The set was recorded with engineer Bob Swanson at Mayhemeness in Sacramento. It was picked up for distribution internationally and attracted the attention of the Unique …
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.