Employing an uncompromising amalgam of post-grunge, hard rock, and heavy metal, Shaman’s Harvest emerged in the late ’90s and caught fire in 2009 with their fourth long-player, Shine. The band became fixtures on the active rock charts after inking a deal with Mascot Records and issuing 2014’s Smokin’ Hearts & Broken Guns, and continued to breach the headwaters of the mainstream on subsequent efforts Red Hands Black Deeds (2017) and Rebelator (2022). Based out of Jefferson City, Missouri, Shaman’s Harvest was formed in 1996 by vocalist Nathan “Drake” Hunt, bassist Matt Fisher, and guitarist Josh Hamler, who remained the core of the band, which grew to include Joe Harrington and Derrick Shipp, with Ryan Tomlinson serving as a guitarist for a time. The group released three early albums, 1999’s Last Call for Goose Creek, 2002’s …
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.