Combining the party-oriented snap music of Atlanta with the harder underground styles of Chicago and his native Mississippi, Soulja Boy conceived an uncomplicated sound he called “Shylantasippi” and greatly profited from it with “Crank That (Soulja Boy).” The single topped the pop chart in 2007, received multiple platinum certifications, and was up for a Grammy (Best Rap Song). After a three-album period with Interscope that generated additional crossover hits like “Kiss Me Thru the Phone,” “Turn My Swag On,” and “Pretty Boy Swag” through 2010, the rapper and producer returned underground and became truly prolific as an independent artist, releasing numerous full-length projects on an annual basis each year. At the same time, Soulja Boy has continued to take on occasional outside production work, including a cut for Lil Wayne (“Wowzerz”), and he counts the likes of Migos (“We Ready [Remix]”), the Game (“Really”), and Nicki Minaj (“Yasss Bish”) among the artists who have sought him out for guest appearances.
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.