A seminal influence on the evolution of extreme metal, Venom were at the vanguard of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal. Influenced by the raw intensity of Motörhead and the visual flash of Kiss, they developed a dark, blistering sound that paved the way for the subsequent rise of thrash music; similarly, their macabre, proudly satanic image — their landmark debut was titled Welcome to Hell — proved a major inspiration for the legions of death and black metal bands to appear in their wake, even lending the genre its name with the release of their influential 1982 sophomore LP Black Metal. Despite enduring countless personnel changes over the years, and more than a little internal acrimony, Venom continued to tour and release new music, issuing their 15th studio long-player, Storm the Gates, in 2018
Read Full Biography
***All reserved seatingis along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission***
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and / or consume alcohol.
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS.
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS.
- 18 and under must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts.
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed.
- No crowd surfing is allowed.
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No smoking inside the building of any kind.
- No Photography or Video
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms. The Forge
- has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.